Council has drafted the City of Ipswich Parking Pricing Strategy to provide guidance for decision-making on parking management in the City of Ipswich, including the management of time restrictions and priced parking.
We’re looking for feedback on our strategy, particularly:
- About You and where you park
- Parking management objectives
- The framework and how Council will consider changes to parking
- Fee structures
- Use of parking revenue
- Use of smart technologies
- Expanding priced parking into new areas
All feedback received will be considered along with the technical report to ensure that Council’s framework for the implementation of timed and priced parking in Ipswich is as comprehensive as possible.